Björn's Colorado Honey In The Press
Check out these great articles and videos about our honey:
- Denver Life Magazine's Sahale Greenwood wrote a thoughtful, deep-dive profile on Björn's Colorado Honey and we're so grateful! You can find it here.
- We're so excited to be included on Sistain, a community that aims to help members live a more sustainable life through conscious consumerism. Check out the article founder, Jaclyn Tracy, wrote about us here.
- 5280 Magazine, a Denver favorite, did a great write-up about how to spend extra time at the Denver International Airport and we made it into the shopping section. Check it out here.
- We are grateful to the wonderful Ashlee Redger for writing a Farmers Market Vendor Feature on us for Denver Westword.
- Boulder Lifestyle is ubiquitous in Boulder City and we're very happy to be a on the cover of the Aug. 2022 issue. Check out the full article here.
- We love Urban Life Wash Park Magazine and are very happy to be featured in their May 2022 issue.
- We're so excited to be a part of the new City Park Farmers Market in Denver and elated to be featured in this 5280 article about all the local farmers and producers that will also be there.
- Shoutout Colorado is an online publication that highlights mom-and-pop and small businesses in Colorado. We're grateful to be featured in a recent article that you can checkout here!
- VoyageDenver is a super cool new publication on the front range highlighting stories about our community and the inspiring people behind them. We are very excited to be in their recent article profiling Pontus, our beekeeper.
- We love Boulder Lifestyle Magazine and we couldn't be happier to be a part of Holiday Hit List 2018. It's a great resource for locally made gifts and you can check it out here (see our Propolis Honey on page 69).
- We're very grateful to be a part of the 2018 Eater Denver Holiday Gift Guide full of locally produced foodie items that are sure to please even the hardest person on your list.
- The Denver Flea wrote a wonderful profile about us on their blog, "Meet the Maker." You can check it out here.
- We love 9News KUSA and were so excited to be invited to talk about our local honey business, the benefits of propolis and the Christkindl Market with Cheryl Preheim! You can check Pontus out here.
- 5280 is the coolest magazine in Denver and we couldn't be happier to be a part of their gift guide this year, it's called "38 Splurge-Worthy Gifts From Your Favorite State" and it's a great read to get ideas for what to give friends and family this holiday season.
- We were very lucky to be invited by Paula of CW2's "Colorado's Best" to talk about Björn's Colorado Honey and the Denver Flea. You can check out the segment here.
- We're so grateful to be included Boulder Magazine's "Handmade in Boulder County" article featuring great brands like Rootfoot. You can check out the article here.
- We want to thank Cherry Creek lifestyle magazine for the beautiful article about Bee-ing Sustainable. You can read the article here and if you get inspired to have a backyard hive and have questions, we're happy to help.
- We worked with local Boulder Design firm Oblique Design to redo our honey bee logo/icon. They were fantastic to work with and did an outstanding job on the honey bee drawing, we couldn't be happier.
You can read about the project and check out Oblique's Website here.
- "The Golden Transcript" loves to write about the goings-on in the Town of Golden. The Golden Farmers Market is a great topic for them to cover. They wrote a lovely little article on the market this summer and we were featured in the images used in the article. Check out those images and article here.