Check out these great articles and videos about our honey:
- We love 9News KUSA and were so excited to be invited to talk about our local honey business, the benefits of propolis and the Christkindl Market with Cheryl Preheim! You can check Pontus out here.
- 5280 is the coolest magazine in Denver and we couldn't be happier to be a part of their gift guide this year, it's called "38 Splurge-Worthy Gifts From Your Favorite State" and it's a great read to get ideas for what to give friends and family this holiday season.
- We're so grateful to be included Boulder Magazine's "Handmade in Boulder County" article featuring great brands like Rootfoot. You can check out the article here.
- We want to thank Cherry Creek lifestyle magazine for the beautiful article about Bee-ing Sustainable. You can read the article here and if you get inspired to have a backyard hive and have questions, we're happy to help.
- We worked with local Boulder Design firm Oblique Design to redo our honey bee logo/icon. They were fantastic to work with and did an outstanding job on the honey bee drawing, we couldn't be happier.
You can read about the project and check out Oblique's Website here.
- Our friends over at PB Love are making the best nut butter we've ever had and they use our Björn's Traditional Honey to sweeten them. Mario, "the head nut," is awesome and PB Love is a fantastic company. We thank them for their support.
Check out the PB Love blog post on working with Bjorn's CO Honey.
- "The Golden Transcript" loves to write about the goings-on in the Town of Golden. The Golden Farmers Market is a great topic for them to cover. They wrote a lovely little article on the market this summer and we were featuered in the images used in the article.
Check out the images and article here.